CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ~~educate Yourself about Chemtrails~~

Views: 3,168
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,229,091

Re: ~~educate Yourself about Chemtrails~~

Yes, yes yes, I am going to start taking photos. We had three chemtrails above the cumulus, sort of an x with an extra leg. Then lots of rain that felt like acid to the skin.

I'm getting good results with the flax seed oil, I upped the dose I'm taking, and it's been very helpful mentally. Evidently omega 3's will push the aluminum out of your brain and into your hair. Which is better than having it in your brain.

Heard about an unexpected fatal heart attack from a customer, her brother had never been sick, then had a fatal heart attack, unexpectedly. My closest friend has the repiratory stuff, she'll never believe what it actually is. This isn't good she is asmathic already, and has heart problems, INCLUDING time in the local hospital for a racing heart beat caused by an electrolyte imbalance.

Flax seed oil really helps!!! A blood thinner is just common sense, and add a little postassium to whatever you are eating. If you don't have an herb, take a frickin baby aspirin.

Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)