CureZone   Log On   Join
Natural "Cure" for Toothache / onset of Potential Cavity

kirsten1234 Views: 3,299
Published: 16 y

Natural "Cure" for Toothache / onset of Potential Cavity

I only suggest this process to those who know their bodies very well. This is a strong process.

I am a naturopath, however, not a healthcare practitioner. I make my own essential oil blends, face wash, cleaning products, etc.

I eat raw foods and supplement my diet with Standard Process minerals, I do not eat cane or rice sugar, white flour or any refined food . . . I also eat Xylitol.

I upon occasion (maybe once a year if not a much longer timeframe) find myself with a toothache, not painfully severe, but enough that I have difficulty chewing without pain. Deeply poking the tooth is not painful. This "process" is my way of eliminating tooth pain and possibily also prevent an on-coming cavity (you may want to get it checked out if you are afraid it's something really bad. =)

I must make it clear that sometimes the pain may be caused by something as simple as a very small particle of food that is trapped in the gumline and unable to be seen or removed. If this is the case, the Tea Tree Essential Oil eventually causes the particle to the surface. During this process, all the other ingredients (as well as Tea Tree) prevent the possiblity of infection.

The recipe below is sort of a mix of everything I've found to work and you can dilute it down to simple basics of one or the other, but you MUST include the Tumeric powder, salt, oregano essential oil. This is a VERY STRONG toothpaste !

Toothpaste for brushing:

2 TBSP. Extra-Virgin Olive oil
1/8 tsp. Sea Salt
1 TBSP. Tumeric powder
2 ml (2 dropper fulls) of FES Self-Heal Flower Essence (Google it if you're confused)
10 drops Rose Essential Oil
15 drops Lavender Essential Oil
15 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
10 drops Clove Essential Oil
15 drops Oregano Essential Oil

Thoroughly mix together - if you find it too liquid . . . it's okay. It has to be somewhat liquid. It will make enough for your immediate use and you may not use all of it.

BE CAREFUL ! This is an irritant ! That means, it will antiseptically clean your mouth at a very deep level . . . you do not need much of this stuff . . . less than the size of a dime to start the process.

Make sure you floss first for this process. After flossing, brush teeth thoroughly with the paste . . . and then see how you feel. You may not have to do it again for 24 hours or longer.

DO NOT SWALLOW THE OILS !!

If you find your gums swollen or an area to be raw, you can apply one small drop of Lavender Essential Oil directly to the area to aid in healing - it will also relieve the pain. It can help heal cuts/sores in the mouth . . . Lavender is the safest of all Essential Oils and it is not an irritant.

You can also follow-up this process by using GoldenSeal - in the whole herb form (not capsules). You can buy it as a tea by itself. Either place a small amount in your mouth on the area that hurts or make a tea and drink it. It's a natural antibiotic, anti-inflamatory and supports the immune system.

BE CAREFUL ! 3 of the Essential Oils in this recipe are IRRITANTS . . . that means, they can burn your mouth RAW if you over-use !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.107 sec, (2)