CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Skin cancer - superficial basal cell carcinoma

tiratu Views: 5,988
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 122,937

Re: Skin cancer - superficial basal cell carcinoma

Hi Yo!

Well, all the reading I have done would suggest combining the two would provide maximum benefit.

However, if you want to begin with the topical and just deal to the small scaley patch and take it from there.....

What I would suggest is that you saturate something like cotton wool and use a plaster/s to hold it in place. Keep it well saturated at all times and do not change the cotton wool.Older urine is recommended topically. Keep it on day and night.

Depending on the size - there are some great big plasters out there - you may want to use a larger one - or something like glad wrap in conjunction with bandage tapes to seal it for smell. Older urine is supposed to be better - but in a day or two it will start aging so don't worry about waiting for it to age, because new urine is beneficial too.

You will be surprised at just how quickly you see results it really promotes very rapid healing.

I had an experience recently. The main support went from under a metal bed base and I out of reflex tried to catch the bed and stop it from falling. It came crashing down onto my hand, jamming my finger between the half cm bedbase rim with all the weight of the bed behind it and the marble floor.

Once I got the bed off my finger I could examine the damage. My finger had already doubled in size and the top of it was that light blue indigo colour that you only see in rainbows and around the edge of the blue the skin was a rim of white. I got out the cotton wool and the plasters and left it on overnight. My finger looked normal the next morning. My husband couldn't believe it. I removed the saturated padding and within about an hour, my finger started to turn black. So I put the urine padding back on and the blackness was almost completely gone within half and hour. Obviously the injury was quite deep and the urine was healing at that level - so I kept the padding on for two more days after that.

With your skin I would encourage you to let the healing go deep and keep the urine padding on for a day or so after everything has gone. I haven't read anything that says to do this, but with my experience with my finger - it just seems like a good idea.

On a completly different tack if you have really badly cracked heels - this works. You use those giant ziplock bags - one on each foot - add some urine - zip them up as much as possible and seal around your ankle with bandage tape. You can walk around the home like this and add urine as required by unzipping the ziplock a little and then re-sealing. I had incredibly deep cracks in my heals and had tried everything - diligently for years. I did this twice - once overnight and once for around 3-4 hours and my heels look great!

Good luck!
Tiratu

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.074 sec, (2)