CureZone   Log On   Join
MMS is helping story

holavender Views: 2,754
Published: 16 years ago

MMS is helping story

i have worked my way up to 15 drops twice a day now. I am taking a short break to do a liver flush. Since taking mms my eczema and skin has dramatically improved as well as my constant fatigue, i am confident the Tapeworm has gone and if it hasnt will be gone when i restart. I was bed ridden for months and i am now up and about and able to go on walks, my strength is improving. I am so happy i can sleep at night after a year of insomnia (sometimes not sleeping for days) i can get a good night rest and feel refreshed. My poo has been varying shades from green to orange which im assured is all nasty toxins leaving my body, i have also got rid of more parasites. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is such a great product my family are on it and ive told all my friends about it too. i still have a way to go till i regain full health (lots more liver flsuh's needed) but Miracle-Mineral-Supplement really kick started this process and gave me a brain fog free brain to be able to start my journey upwards!!! just thought id share my journey!!
hol
xxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)