CureZone   Log On   Join
Selling R.A. Fischer MD-1a

mdaly06 Views: 3,200
Published: 16 y

Selling R.A. Fischer MD-1a

Hey Guys,

During middle school and high school I had sweaty hands and feet and underarms, but the hands bothered me the most. Shaking hands with people was hard, leaving marks on tables and counter tops.... even thinking about making my hands sweat made them sweat. After trying xerac ac (topical) and getting absolutely no help from my dermatologist, I opted for help online. From a forum online (I don't remember which one) I learned about this condition and I learned about Iontopheresis as a treatment. My dad noticed how depressed I became and he supported me in my decision to purchase the R.A. Fischer MD-1a. We got this instead of the drionic device because it got better reviews (even though it was much more expensive). After using the device for 2 weeks, I noticed my hands were MUCH dryer, but the still had some minor sweating during high pressure situations. However, since my hands were usually dry all the time, my confidence increased and I felt more confident. If you have sweaty hands or feet, I highly recommend this product.

So why are me and my dad selling this? Well, I've moved on to taking robinul. This helps me sweat less overall (I tend to sweat all over... especially in the summer). Robinul has helped reduced my auxiliary sweating, facial sweating, and sweaty palms, but my feet are unaffected unfortunately. We're also kind of in a bind right now and need some money, so I can do without the Fischer unit.

The listed price online from the Fischer website is $675.00. That is a very high price, so I am willing to sell my unit for $500.00 even... $175.00 less. This accounts for the fact that I have used this product ... although it functions fine. My dad wants to use paypal, so we'll be using that only.

Please contact me at mdaly06@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)