CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Osteoarthritis at 33years

gnosis5 Views: 5,148
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,104,797

Re: Osteoarthritis at 33years

Do you mind if I throw out some ideas?

About traumas affecting the body, yes, I can personally testify to that. I use processes that come under the heading of Identity Management, in the field of Transpersonal Psychology. I don't use the Mace Method, but it is one of the more popular methods out there. I have used these processes on my hubbie and healed a few body problems.

But, I'm also into other healing modalities too. For example, I eliminated my Arthritis by cutting out all foods that contain nightshades -- tomatoes, potatoes especially. By cutting out grains, except some rice and oats, I further eliminated joint pains.

There is a fella that sells a bone building formula that contains calphonite in a fermented molasses base. I have not tried it but it looks good.

About red meats -- I've finally limited myself to lamb from New Zealand or any other lamb that has not been given hormones, etc. My body just does not like synthetic estrogens.

Ever done a thorough intestinal cleanse? Hubbie and I are going to start with a product that was recommended to us as highly effective, and, no, it is not Master Cleanse.

My mother has MS and I know it is not inherited. I think she got it from too much mercury in the body. We did a mercury de-tox using a liquid zeolite. Very effective for us.

Last but not least, exercise, if you still can helps the lymphatic system do its job.

Maybe something will indicate to you, hope I did not overwhelm you with data.

best,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)