CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Here's a Remedy for You - "Oleander Soup"!

Sthomp1973 Views: 14,912
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 910,445

Re: Here's a Remedy for You - "Oleander Soup"!

I need some advice for my brother. Here is some information... My brother who just turned 37 was diagnosed with Stage IV Stomach cancer earlier this year. He was retired out of the air force and came here to start treatment in April. When he got here, he was in a lot of pain and could not eat. His esophagus had collapsed against his stomach and food would get stuck. His weight went from 190 to 135. I heard about Cell Quest and Flor-Essence. He could not keep either down. He started chemotherapy in April and was doing well. The cancer was shrinking. He tried drinking the Cell Quest again when his cancer shrunk but he could not take the taste. He started to feel bad again around 4th of July. He had a new cat scan done this week. It showed that some of the tumors in his liver shrunk, but others grew significantly. They will not measure his stomach due to the size. His hemoglobin was down so they did another blood transfusion. He has blood in his stool and is vomiting blood. His blood count stayed high for a day so they sent him home. They are starting him on a new treatment with docetaxel and cisplatin next week. In the mean time, he is having a problem eating and keeping food down. He is very tired all of the time. I am not ready to lose him so I need advice on what might work best with him in his situation and the instructions. If he doesn't like the taste or smell, it will come back up. I know that something can help give him a longer life span.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)