CureZone   Log On   Join
Chlorine dioxide and horrible excruciating pain on my teeth!!! Anybody experience the same sideeffects?

Views: 12,214
Published: 16 y

Chlorine dioxide and horrible excruciating pain on my teeth!!! Anybody experience the same sideeffects?

I used to use mouthwashed that had chlorine dioxide as a main ingredient. But after few days I got this horrible effect on my teeth, they becomme colored and there is this pain that appears after taking it for few days. Here is my story. Does anybody experience the same sideefects?

tried Katz mouthwash (therabreath.com) that had chlorine dioxide or so called sodium chlorite. And as I start to take it after few days I got pain in my teeth. The pain was bigger and bigger and I had to have my tooth nerves removed on 2 teeth. I never had any pain in my teeth before so I though it was just coincideence. I used the mouthwash more and I got pain in my other teeth so strong that they would remove root canals again, then I figured it out that I get some kind of strange reaction when taking mouthwash.

And as soon as I stopped the pain completely went away. Completely. 100 %, but damage was already done to some of my teeth. I stopped using mouthwash for 1 month and tried again. Same story, pain was increasing gradually till I just could not take it anymore. I had to stop using mouthwash and pain went away in 1 day.

I tried the same thing 10 or more times and I always get pain, now if I take mouthwash with chlorine dioxide I am rolling in my bed because of so much pain. I only experienced sideeffects on my teeth.
I was looking for an answer all over the internet could not find it.

So i know chlorine dioxde makes my teeth to form cavities, especially under filling super fast. If I take mouthwash for few days I get a cavity and horrible pain so I have to stop.

I was thinking if chlrine dioxide is acidic, so it would melt my enamel, but that is not true!!! Does it mutate bacterias that cause cavities?? I mean how is it possible I get problems with chlorine dioxide that is supposed to kill bacterias in my mouth. My mouth feel fresher, but each time this horrible pain appears!!!

I am telling you if I would take mouthwash for 1 year they would have to pull all my teeths, because they would be too damaged!

I am only 33 years old, vegeterian. And sure dont know what is going on. Does chlorine dioxide mutates bacterias? So they release acid or somthing and attack my teeth?

I used mouthwash from Therabreath and Smartmouth, they all use chlorine dioxide in it, and I get reactions to all of them.

But funny thing is that even a tiny tiny drop of chlorine dioxdie makes my teeth hurt like hell. If I just thouch the mouthwash solution with my finger and scrub it on my toothbrush, just a tiny bit I get this pain.

I am allergic to zinc chloride too, I get the same pain. If I use regular mouthwashe without clo2 I never get any pain, but they are not effeftive.

No I never mixed clo2 with citric acid , I guess I would get the same effect - horrible pain.

I am not allergic to anything else in this world to such extreme, I dont have any allergies as I know. I can not digest meat that is all , but everything else is ok with me.

Can you figure it out why am I different than other people? I am sure some experience the samy sysmptoms as I do, I know at least 3 people do.

I dont see any fungus on my teeth, I only have like a bad taste in my throat.

I hope I will find a solution someday, I am trying to figure this out for over 10 years and no answers, the closest I come when readinng your book that confirmed how potent chlorine dioxide is in very small ammouts.
I feeel like it explodes in my mouth and just attacks my teeth, but dont know why. And again as soon as I stop the pain goes away. In the past my whole left cheek swelled when I took chlorine dioxide omouthwash, they redid my root canal but still I get pain in most of my teeth when I take chlorine dioxide, I think I had the infections if the bones also because of it.

thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)