CureZone   Log On   Join
MRSA and Allimed from the UK

Views: 2,524
Published: 16 years ago

MRSA and Allimed from the UK

Hi Rabbitears,
Havent' been back here for a long time.
Now that I have Methicillin Resistent Staphylococcus Aureus from wearing my neck collar in the heat and the germs getting into an abrasion, I wanted to bring the subject up on this forum.
I started with clindamycin about 2 days ago. I have to do something so I do not end up in the hospital with IV antibiotics.
So far, I have spent 9 months cleaning out my liver doing The Natural Healing Paradigm. However, I know that is not the answer to this problem. This is a mutated germ that replicates fast. The fact that it is near my juglar vein is even more dangerous. I have been in contact with
Http://wwwoptimalhealthusa.com.
This person nearly lost her elder son to this bacterium as well as having her whole family deathly sick from it. So she has started a support group and also has available the Allimed from the UK which is a doctor's strength Allimax that is NOT available in the USA. The Allimax is also a stable allicin, but not strong enough to treat MRSA.
MRSA, according to some new reaearch is becoming a real threat to society now, especially children. The people with lowered immune systems, children and the elderly can find this bug fatal.
I am coming on this forum giving this information because I feel it is vital to offer it to others who might not know about it. The particulars are important in that the Allimax sold in the USA is NOT strong enough to kill MRSA so that it will not come back. This is a long and intensive treatment getting this germ out of the body.
I haven't googled MRSA on this forum to know if has been addressed her or if Allimed is known.
It has been a long struggle coming back from having a liver that had just about ceased to function, a digestive system that was working very pooly, and now this, but it is all taking one day at a time and getting on top of it until I get healthy again.
Thanks everyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)