CureZone   Log On   Join
Remove amalgams yourself?

Suzee1 Views: 5,421
Published: 16 y

Remove amalgams yourself?

Hi

I was diagnosed with mercury poisoning over a year ago. Long story so I'll skip that, but dentistry related.

Anyway, I would like to have 3 Amalgam molars removed now because although I have been generally well after doing chelation with a doctor and maintianing a good diet/cleanse routine, I do have recurring bouts of heavy metal illness that will lay me in bed for days on end. Meaning.. many projects never get finished, it's real hard to work when your head hurts.

I have serious issues with plastics, I have swollen lymph glands for 18 months now on one side of my neck.

I returned this morning from a visit to a dentist, appt I made to have 2 of the teeth extracted. She refused to extract them. She isn't the dentist I like, he is on vacaction this week.

My head really hurts and my lymph glands too are getting more swollen as time goes by. I am sure this all related to the metal in my mouth./ My teeth and head felt really good when they were chelating me routinely. So it's the metal for sure. I can no longer afford the doc.

Does anyone know of a reliable way to loosen the Amalgams and make them pop out on their own? I really need to lose the metal. I am considering getting a dremel drill and doing the job myself if I cannot find a dentist whio will do the right thing for me without fear of ADA recommendations to leave poisoned and sick people sick.

I need this done soon, yesterday, and the only biological dentist in my area will make me wait months only to find out he probably won't pull the teeth either. One of these teeth really hurts today, my eye is closed as I type from the migraine along with it. There's nothing wrong with the tooth according to xrays, but xrays don't show the pain that the mercury causes to my jaw.

Chelation does cure that pain. But I cannot do chelation forever. And replacing the Amalgam with composite stands a good chance of increasing the load on my already stressed out lymph glands.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)