CureZone   Log On   Join
Cheaper Drugs

Mark Views: 1,816
Published: 22 y

Cheaper Drugs

Dear Forum,

I work for a company by the name of HealthCare Options, LLC. We offer a service to people living with HIV/AIDS in the United States, that assists them with purchasing prescription medication from Canada.

By doing this, we are able to offer those without prescription coverage or government assistance, the benefit of purchasing their medication at much, much cheaper prices than they are currently paying here in the United States.

Drugs are much cheaper in Canada, and the reason for this is the price of drugs in Canada is controlled by the government. Here in the United States, drug companies are allowed to charge whatever the market can bear. Unfortunately, the end result is that many people are unable to afford the medication that they need to live a normal, healthy life.

Would you please offer us some recommendations as to AIDS/HIV organisations that would be interested, and could benefit from hearing about the services we offer?

If you are interested in hearing more about the services we offer, or can offer the names of people or organisations that would benefit from our services, please contact me personally. My contact details are as follows:

Name: Mark Henderson
Company: Health Care Options, LLC
Office Phone: 407-339-1085
Email: healthcareopt@aol.com
Web: www.halfoffmeds.com

Thank you in advance for any help you are able to give me.

Sincerely,
Mark Henderson

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)