CureZone   Log On   Join
Growling and hunger is a GOOD thing!!!!

nglassman Views: 21,472
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,165,567

Growling and hunger is a GOOD thing!!!!

For many years I would eat when I wasn't hungry. For a long time I NEVER had hunger pains at all. I think that my liver even stopped producing bile for awhile.

I used to fast a lot. Juice fasts, water fasts. Like your husband, my digestive "fire" was so weak that I didn't usually get hungry at all, not even on the first day.

If you are still hungry, that's good! That means your liver is pumping bile like it should and HCL is being produced in your stomach like it should. You are way ahead of most people on this site.

That hunger is going to do great things for you. It will be sent down into the digestive tract and will DIGEST the rotten putrid food and mucous lining in your intestines. I only WISH that I could be really hungry all the time. That's a sign that your digestion is still basically strong. You just never gave it a chance to be put to use doing a thorough housecleaning of your GI tract.

I think that what you are doing is far better than a water fast. Why does everything have to be so extreme? We think that because we have followed a toxic and extremely harmful american diet that we have to do something EXTREME in the other direction. Like shut our digestion completely down. Water Fasting for the most part was detrimental to my health. All I ever really needed was to carefully stoke the fires of digestion by eating less or juice fasting.

But if you really want to stop being hungry then maybe just do water. See, even juice
cab stimulate your system to keep working. Water by itself may settle your stomach down, if that's what you really want. But I'm not into extreme things like that anymore. I was a raw foodist for 3 years and it caused all my problems. Another extreme diet...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)