CureZone   Log On   Join
TB treatment with very severe fatty liver, anyone go through it with liver or endocrine problems?

curediwish Views: 3,906
Published: 16 y

TB treatment with very severe fatty liver, anyone go through it with liver or endocrine problems?

Has anyone gone through tuberculosis treatment with a bad liver? My doctors feel the tuberculosis is indirectly causing the fatty liver, but the INH might cause my liver enzymes to go up and more damage. But I feel the fibrosis will heal once the cause is eliminated (the TB) since I'm on a no-hope road to end stage liver disease without treating it. I went through interferon and had a horrible time. I think I can get through INH and will tough it out, even if it causes liver damage.

Any stories of INH treatment, anyone with thoughts on it, anyone who went through it with other disease, endocrine as well, I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your kind consideration and any help or support you can give. My sister seroconverted and is very well, but she is not as sick as me. It went all through my body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.218 sec, (1)