CureZone   Log On   Join
Cellfood Reaction

North Star Views: 16,072
Published: 16 y

Cellfood Reaction

Ok, so I took cellfood for three months. At first, I was trying to build up to a dose that would give me a physical cleansing reaction, but I basically just felt mental/emotional effects, and when I got to 32 drops per dose I gave up on getting the physical reaction because I couldn't afford to supplement higher than this dose. After that, I brought the dose down to three times the regular dose, and then for about the last two months I supplemented with twice the regular dose (16 drops, three times a day). Anyway, the point is that after three months I quit the cellfood for various reasons unrelated to its effects, and I felt relieved but still sort of on edge! I realized that it had been making my life crazy! My emotions were really intense, and I was having crisis after crisis.

So.......... can someone tell me if this was a cleansing reaction? I have mental health problems: panic disorder and schizophrenia. I also have some physical problems. I have done a total of 15 colonics prior to starting the cellfood, and I figure I have about five more to go to get totally clean. I know you're supposed to do a thorough Colon Cleanse before doing oxygen therapy, and I wonder if perhaps it was a mistake to start the cellfood without being totally clean. I thought I would try it and see if it worked. Is this why I had this reaction? Or was it just a healing crisis? And if so, why was the reaction on a mental/emotional level and not on a physical level (i.e. I didn't have the runny nose, flu-like symptoms, etc.)?
Is this because I have mental illnesses?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)