CureZone   Log On   Join
Dental/Sinus infection finally gone

shewolf8000 Views: 8,229
Published: 16 y

Dental/Sinus infection finally gone

Finally after a two year battle over an infected root canal that turned into a Sinus Infection, it is gone! I went through 2 Traditional dentists, an Endontic Surgeon ( root canal Doctor), two traditional oral surgeons who just did evaluations. Forst the root canal dentist did a failed surgery, then my dentist pulled the crown & tooth out, they both said their procedures would clear up the infecitons and that the sinus would clear as well.

The reason none of this worked is because Biological/Holistic Dentistry is the key to clear up infections, everyone needs cavitations done on the infected site, I did months & months of research, found a Dentist (oral surgeon) in Tijuana mexico named Benjamin Arichega who learned directly from Dr Hulda Clark did my mouth, I received a total restoration of my mouth for $1800, two cavitations, one extraction, 7 almalgam replacements, one brdige replaced with non-metal bridge, they did fantastic work!
But, there was one problem and I did a lot of prayer and trusted God! Anyhoo, what happened was I still had the infection in the left maxillary & ethmoid sinus, a Ct scan showed it was the left side only, so I went to my Head & neck surgeon at Kaiser who said my deviated septum was causing blockage and the sinus could not drain, I then prayed and thought about what he said, believing that it was caused by dental infection I scheduled the surgery even though all Holistic believers said don't do surgery! The surgery was very successful, and my surgeon did take a culture of the infection (yuch)! He confirmed that it was staph, and lo and behold the infection was gone! I take Olive leaf extract instead of anti-biotics, this worked wonderfully and nothing came back, it has been 3 months and it is wonderful to be off pain medication.

So always think outside of the box, I believe there is room for traditional & holistic methods to work together.

Here's another interesting situation, i started to get pain on a tooth underneith my 6 month old bridge about two weeks ago, I realized I hadn't done oil pulling on a regular basis for months, so I started oil pulling right away and the pain is gone!

Toni

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)