CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can humaworm kill you? I saw a post..

grzbear Views: 2,197
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 118,716

Re: Can humaworm kill you? I saw a post..

kevinnader,

I am a little concerned about you having read many of your posts... you seem to be moving along trying to find answers in too many places at once and doing too many things at once! This will only lead to confusion and misunderstandings and you may end up doing more harm than good.

Slow down (a lot), study and you will find your answers. I do not know how old you are, but even if you are young, it took many years, or much poison (bad foods) to get "sick" health wise, it is going to take time to repair and heal. Natural healing is true healing, NOT the take a pill, eat this food, bingo I am better. It does not work that way.

I am also afraid some of your posts may be read and misunderstood by a new seeker of health scaring them away from the answers they may desperately need.

You seem to have much fear. Get a handle on it.

Start FIRST to change your diet... if you are not willing to do this and do not remain determined to do this, you will never be completely well. I suggest spending some quiet time reading in the food forums about many things, study food additives and such and why you do not want to eat them.

Then look into the cleansing process and take one step at a time. I have been doing this over a year and a half and am still moving forward, SLOWLY.

Anything can be harmful to you, even supplements if you do not know what you are doing and do not practice common sense and moderation.

This post to you is sent with the best of intentions and I hope you find your answers for health.

grz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)