CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fungal aerial hyphae - possible Morgellons connection

zooii Views: 3,447
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,186,128

Re: Fungal aerial hyphae - possible Morgellons connection

Since I seem to have contracted it as well I really should have read up on it better but there are so many various views still that I get tired just by even thinking about it. Still there are lots of forums all over where you can ask that question, with more or less knowledgeable people. Since it seems to be a fairly new epidemic it seems difficult for just anyone yet to have the complete answers. There seems to be a fair amount of people that believes in nanotechnology, that this microbe was developed for the cotton industry.

There is one female doctor in US that has knowlegde about this and treats patients but I can´t remember her name. She is absolutely sure it´s not a biological illness, but man made, so perhaps microbe is not the correct term. I stumbled upon a political article once that claimed that an american "brilliant" scientist had created this microbe, not sure if it´s true. If it´s true your government and all others as well will do their best to hide it as long as possible, and they will claim that people are insane through quackwatch and other government internet sites, just as they did with AIDS, Gulf war syndrome and Chronic fatigue syndrome before.

I´m not sure what it feeds on exactly, but it´s seems to be alive and well in any type of cotton or other material for months and months on end and if you lay down on it or put it on as clothing you will notice they are still alive, unlike scabies as I understand it. I don´t believe scabies can survive that long without a host on a blanket for example.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)