CureZone   Log On   Join
humaworm - would you consider this?

finallyfaith Views: 1,755
Published: 18 years ago

humaworm - would you consider this?

i like your forum here and i must say you really seem like someone who knows their stuff and genuinely wants to help others. so thank you for that.

here is my problem - your product looks wonderful and i would love to give it whirl but for one thing - i CANNOT do ANY forumulas with cascara sagrada. no way. every single time i do, my bowels shut down and getting them back to normal is a big ordeal and a pain in the butt. i don't mean this happened once, its happened multiple times over several years. i can do just about any herb out there but cascara sagrada.

and here is the thing, i know there are others out there like me.

so, would you ever consider making a cascara sagrada free version of your formula? i would love it if you did. now if you say you think it wouldn't be economically feasible for you to do so, i would understand. but just thought i would ask on the chance that you would consider it. thanks again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.088 sec, (1)