CureZone   Log On   Join
No, not soap stones, stones formed from bile (cholesterol) ...

White Shark Views: 12,698
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,181,534

No, not soap stones, stones formed from bile (cholesterol) ...

I said: stones are formed from bile (cholesterol from bile is most likely a main ingredient, and possibly, what makes liquid cholesterol acids to precipitate into a solid cholesterol ... could be hydrochloric acid from stomach ... or possibly something else ... I never did any major analysis of stones).

Stones are most likely composed of cholesterol ... and bile is the only source of cholesterol during a liver flush.

But, if you have any doubts that smaller, real gallstones, real gallbladder sand, real billiary sludge may exit gallbladder during a Liver Flush ... then you should read a few messages:

Gallstones can not be expelled from gallbladder! Fact or Fiction?

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=757387#i

Consider that some people, occasionally, do report getting calcified or some other kind of stone during a liver flush.

Consider that human body is a product of millions of years of evolution ... and it will only be extremely poor design if gallbladder would never be able to purge some stones out ... though it may be a painful sometimes ...

Going to a toilet may also be a painful experience sometimes ... if you are extremely constipated ... but most of the time ... it is a pleasure for most people ...

Apply the same logic to gallbladder and realize that getting smaller stones out would be as natural as getting compacted feces out from your rectum.

I am hungry now ....

White Shark

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)