CureZone   Log On   Join
Master Number calculations

Scorpio79 Views: 1,609
Published: 16 y

Master Number calculations

I've recently become interested in numerology but have some reservations about people's various methods of calculating the life path number in order to find master numbers. As far as I can tell, the only real way is to reduce as you go (11-12-1979 = 11(not reduced because it is a "master number" + 3 (12, or 1 +2) + 8 (1979, or 1+9+7+9) = 22. Therefore, I am a 22. I've heard some numerologists say that you should add first and THEN reduce (11+12+1979=2002, 2+0+0+2=4, making me a 4). However one thing these numerologists seem to be missing is that between 2000 and 2299, there can be no 22's. There can be many cases of 11's popping up because it's a smaller number, but no room for 22's much less 33's. It seems that "reducing as you go" is the only consistent way to find master numbers. Does anyone have any feedback on this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)