CureZone   Log On   Join
MMS Debate and freedom to share information

Views: 484
Published: 16 y

MMS Debate and freedom to share information

I've read some postings today about confusion concerning those who have been banned. The bottom line on this forum is no one is allowed to share information which is or has been found dangerous about ingesting Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . For some unknown reasons the moderators of this forum do not wish you be fully informed about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Not sure why other than they may be selling Miracle-Mineral-Supplement themselves and don't want to continue to lose their buyers. Many have already learned the dangers of ingesting MMS here on this forum. Now all information is covered up and hidden. I'm sorry, there is no regard for a persons safety on this forum. Information will continue to be hidden. Many of us have tried to inform people and have been banned on the support forum. I guarantee you this posting will be deleated and I will be banned from this forum. Watch and see.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)