CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NEED Advice, ED, Size, No Sex, Other Relationship Problems...

Views: 3,625
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,167,109

Re: NEED Advice, ED, Size, No Sex, Other Relationship Problems...

You had good answers already. I wish to add that you are playing very important part of the success of sex life between you and you boyfriend.
It is obvious that his size is an issue for him. A lot bigger issue than it needs to be.
That is where you’re come to the picture.
He needs to see that you are on his side in this issue and then you get him to relax and perform successfully. After all you clitoris presets itself to him adequately if you use “better positions”.
Make him to get familiar with your clitoris (if you haven't done already) and teach him how to get you "up to speed". The rest will fall in the place as he too get aroused.
As for him lasting longer, once again you can go to a vitamin store and ask for men’s performance formula for him.
There are good pills for that and safer than well known medication. They are herbal products. (One Swiss product comes to my mind, but I will not mention the name for obvious reasons.
Remember this: You get most likely good and caring husband by working out your little problem rather that looking for a man with big tool.
That man with the big tool often goes to use it elsewhere and where that leaves you?

Good luck
I hope you will succeed!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)