CureZone   Log On   Join
info w/pictures of zoonotic parasites, dogs/cats

jessesmom1987 Views: 7,284
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,164,537

info w/pictures of zoonotic parasites, dogs/cats

I don't remember if I already posted this here, zoonotic parasite information/pictures. Read how many of them come from dogs/cats- not to make pet-owners have the heebie jeebies, but maybe someday my city-raised step-daughter-in-law will understand what I tried to talk to her about with all the animals the grandkids handle daily- and especially with the 3 year old being a thumb sucker, and them running around barefooted in the yard where the dogs run. "But, if it's a problem, how come Dr's don't say anything about it?" Apparently, like this article you posted rabbitears, the information is out there by the medical community..but parents are not wanting to hear it either.
Joseph Mercola had a good interview in the Swanson Vitamin catalog not long ago. He became an MD, said he prescribed lots of anti-depressants while practicing. When he was asked about Alternative Health care, he hit the nail on the head. He said that there are generally two reasons people turn to "Alternative" health care: They tried everything they could through trying to get well and be treated through MD's, only to be told there was nothing they could do for them, and their "disease"..basically, they were at the end of their rope (which is where I was at) or they were raised in a family where Alternative care was practiced, and accepted as being normal.

Imagine if parents accepted that parasites are part of everyone's life no matter where they live, and that killing them as children were growing up was a "normal" thing to do,( which they did in "the olden days"), the health issues that could be headed off.

http://www.capcvet.org/downloads/Human_Parasites.pdf

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (1)