CureZone   Log On   Join
Note to Senders and Recipients (Trauma)

kocc6ny2 Views: 13,582
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,151,091

Note to Senders and Recipients (Trauma)

Related post
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1158130

Please try to understand that emotional trauma cannot be healed by counseling, hypnosis or any other supporting methods, other than energetic transformation of some kind. This is because there is an "energy" aspect to every emotion and that is embedded in the psyche. Unless you employ an effective energy transformation technique, the energy of the trauma will always be there.

This energy transcends layers of the physical, emotional, psychological and mind. It is an energy aspect that is present in your consciousness, including in your dreams.

You cannot will it to leave either (through sheer willpower). It must be transformed into another form that will allow peace. Those who experienced trauma will understand what is being mentioned here.

For Senders : the role is to initiate the opening the heart of the recipient, as the heart is grip-locked to protect itself from further pain. There is a limit to how much you can do but the first step must be done by the sender, after which the role is delegated to a main supporting role until the recipient manage themselves.

For Recipients : I'm deeply sorry for your suffering, but you can choose to live a good and happy life without pain. Understand that the trauma exists as a memory and it will not happen again, if you make a firm choice to take good care of yourself and not to be in the same situation again.

The current pain exist because it is locked deeply in the heart and you always feel them. Not thinking about them will not make them go away. What you need is an effective technique that is able to open the heart once again and release those painful emotions and their energies.

The heart only deals with love and compassion as its main energy. And through love, the heart will be activated. Amplify this connection and the spark will begin.

Any feelings of endearment, fondness, admiration and joy etc, represents love. Find any trace of memory that will allow you to connect/remember these feelings. The MP3 is a good start, stereo headphones is required.

Your most important role is to allow your heart to open from the inside, with the help of the remaining love you have (yes, you do). It is painful and difficult to open the heart once again, but this is the ONLY way to release the energy of the trauma.

It is also impossible to open the heart from the outside (as done by the sender to you). It is difficult and painful. But remember, in every endeavour, only the first baby step is the toughest. You will gain unstoppable momentum once you have started.

When you send love, the trauma energy will be laced with love and be released this way. But the heart must be opened for this to happen. It will take some time but it can be done. Yes, IT CAN!

However, Love Meditation is not without its shortcomings, as it is only the basics/beginning of energy transformation. There are other fine and subtle layers in the energy psyche that is not being touched. But this is what I can afford to offer to you now.

Love Sending Meditation (LM)
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1152066#i

Please work towards the goal to be free of pain.

And no, I do not work for the website (Klaus). I'm trying to help because I believe everyone deserves happiness, and a good life.

You cannot change what happened in the past. But you can change how you associate yourself with the incident and be free from it.

If the book is no longer online, please contact me. I will send it to you.

The instruction required for the meditation have been posted by me, here in CZ. The book itself (long read) describes the discovery and concepts of the meditation. Please ignore any aspect of the books/author that does not resonate with you.

The important goal is to be free from trauma pain.

Focus on results, not the trivia.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)