CureZone   Log On   Join
Help yourself and others

kocc6ny2 Views: 3,283
Published: 16 y

Help yourself and others

A few years ago, I had worked with an ex-girlfriend to deal with her rape as a child (she's 9 years old then) by members of her foster home. She left that home at 13 years old and was on the streets doing odd jobs supporting herself since. She was adopted at 5 years old, no one in that family treated her well, not even the foster mum (which is her aunt btw, mom's side). She's 30 now and as I understand, still sends some money back to support her 70 year old foster mum.

Her memory of her ordeal no longer brings trauma, but peaceful understanding and acknowledgement from her own perspective. Those memories appear as slideshows in her mind now, a movie that runs as observed from a 3rd perspective, but connected to her psyche and accepted as a part of herself.

It is the emotional aspect (trauma) that is being targeted to be transformed. There is no other change than this. No denial and no forgotten memories. And of course, no hypnosis either. BTW, this is not the same as EFT.

It is a practice of energetic transformation.

Love Sending Meditation (LM)

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1152066#i

Feel free to change the affirmations as required. It helps immensely for someone to send it to the recipient because heart is closed tight at this point. It would be best if someone could learn it and initiate recipient.

When done properly, there will be long and cyclic moments of intense out-pouring of painful emotions (1-2 weeks), not unlike the detox phase of Iodine supplementation. Every exhale will release sorrow. The emotions themselves are indescribable by words, even by the victim herself. Just accept that this will pass, as the energy aspect of the emotion must be released to make room for the new.

In 4-6 months time, another milder and shorter episode will continue. It gets milder and the frequency and length decreases.

Note : You are subjected to the same conditions when practising LM. In the absence of intense trauma, the "detox" is very mild and non-alarming. The LM itself is an enjoyable experience.

"..... It's a practice of sending Love to someone, not as an emotion but as an active living energy.

Both the person sending and receiving will feel the joy and presence, even if it's done remotely.

Express your love, beyond words ......"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)