CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 4-herb recipe vs. 8-herb recipe

Linda Paulhus Views: 25,300
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,122,034

Re: 4-herb recipe vs. 8-herb recipe

I met Charles Brusch, M.D., President Kennedy's personal physician [in 1986] through his herbalist Arthur David [now deceased]. A family member put her trust in the medical community for a year and a half and was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. She passed away. A family member told me about the Essiac. Basically, I thought it had no merit.

Benefit of doubt, I explored the information thanks to the assistance of this wonderfully generous man. I offered to volunteer to help him as he was progressing in age. I learned that Essiac is no more no less than a blood purifier; cleans out toxic elements from the bloodstream. I also learned that the "original 4 herb formula", when used in a cancer clinic, was administered through I.V.. That is why the lack of availability to the general public.

In 1979, Dr. Brusch merged with Rene Caisse at the Brusch Medical Center in Cambridge, Ma. in an attempt to create an "oral" formula. Otherwise, it would be unavailable after the cessation of the clinic. The oral application was to be the equivalent in efficacy to the I.V. application. They accomplished this.

In 1992, I was invited to do a TV talk show with Dr. Brusch along with some local individuals who had success. [1-800-642-1551] The tape is still available. Prior to that show, no one had ever heard of Essiac. The first gallon was sold in Salisbury, Ma. by Arthur David in 1984. It was trademarked. No one has the formula.

The formula was given to me and placed in a safety deposit box for security. I have been working with people internationally since 1986. Unfortunately, individuals have been using my name online to sell bogus Essiac without my authorization.

In today's times, the Essiac should never be referred to as the "cureall". We have many difference obstacles such as metal toxicity, parasites, etc. People need to have specific blood testing to isolate and treat contaminants adding other protocols with the Essiac.

Linda Paulhus essiac@comcast.net

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)