CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Source Energy, Flow. How do you see it?

fledgling Views: 1,907
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,146,150

Re: Source Energy, Flow. How do you see it?

Hi, iNan,

I don't know that I have 'seen' energy other than a 'glow' or 'warmth'.

I've read descriptions that I agree with, and I think I've pictured them as described.

One was from a fellow who had 'died' for three days, from being hit by a car.

Among other things, he remembered dots of light floating far apart in blackness.

Someone else suggested cones of light front and back tapering from the heart chakra, and moving both toward and away.

Also, some have said swirls of soft color and light surrounding the body is how the aura is seen.

Another said that the 'light' is like a candle flame that we go toward. Some refer to a 'tunnel'.

I suppose we may each see or feel our own version...and that the vision may differ from time to time.

Does any of this relate to your view?

Mine is a shower of 'sparkles', when experiencing the hands of a particular kinesiologist, or my own. From my husband I feel a 'glow'...all without actually touching.

I feel I give a glow when I 'send' over a distance. I hope that the recipient notices their own 'attraction' to their own best way.

You raise an interesting thought.

Thank you.

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)