CureZone   Log On   Join
Six months on MMS and satisfied with the results.

marlene2038 Views: 4,380
Published: 16 years ago

Six months on MMS and satisfied with the results.

Hi all,I continue with my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol with great satisfaction. My skin, nails and lungs were the first to improve. The spasms of my chest, digestive canal, legs and arms are gone. My incontinance is improved and edema is gone and kidneys are working much better. An ear infection which has been active for 15 years is gone. My swollen lymph glands are about 1/3 the size they were when I began taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I had pre cancer spots on my face, legs, and hands they are now dried up and gone. I no longer snore and sleep much better. I don't have indigestion that I once had. My balance has improved and my stiffness is gone. I am currently taking 14 drops two times a day and will continue till the lymph glands are all normal size again. I have to work with supplements to repair some damage sustained during the time my MS was active but I am seeing improvements with just a few multi vitamins and my EFA oils. Prior to finding Miracle-Mineral-Supplement I had many treatments such as chelation and ozone these helped but due to the expence and my veins colapsing I had to stop them. I went through several rounds of chelation and ozone at the cost of $5000. per round. In time the symptoms would come back. I am very thankful for MMS I hope to totally destroy all the Pathogens I had plus the eggs of, Lyme, chlymedia pneumonia, epstein barr, micoplasma, Black Berry Mold and candida yeast. I believe this is happening now. When my lymph glands are back to normal I will have the necessary lab tests. MW

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.054 sec, (1)