CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My free form amino acid and gut "depression knowledge"; where did it come from?

yasxo Views: 12,030
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,142,970

Re: My free form amino acid and gut "depression knowledge"; where did it come from?

Quote:

Unfortunately, as much as I have been getting harassed by hackers over the Internet since June 2006, to the point where I am essentially "knocked offline at home", it appears Big Pharma is fully aware of what is going on in the above-mentioned regards. And unfortunately, no party with adequate means to effect change has yet supported or acted on what I have to say.

Big Pharma most certainly realizes that what I have discovered about the proper treatment of depression spells doom for the antidepressant class of medications. They also know that what I know about natural healing spells doom for other classes of medications as well. And lastly, they know that what I know about natural healing spells doom for the general public's faith in their entire industry as well.

I don't even care if I am totally plagiarized here without getting any credit for any of my original discoveries whatsoever. I would just hate to see Big Pharma win. I have no self seeking agenda. Indeed, as a result of being hacked so much, using so many different computers since June 2006, and even being hacking using various computers in different public libraries, I am not in denial that "Big Pharma has become aware of me"... and that I may "end up dead for what I know".

Allen, you are paranoid and still Bipolar. Your treatment is not effective...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (1)