CureZone   Log On   Join
Results of 6 months on MMS solution.

marlene2038 Views: 8,127
Published: 16 years ago

Results of 6 months on MMS solution.

I am still doing the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and finding many good results. All symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis are less and I feel my health is very improved. I have gone to my Dr and she is pleased with the results. I have started my pathogen tests and the results are looking good so far. The Lyme program was not in the technition's computer. I had 1 computer test for pathogens. I will do another test soon. My symptoms continue to diminish. I am using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement as an implant at the end of my colonic treatments every week. I am also using it as a bowel implant at home. It has helped to clear out the dead pathogens and I am feeling very well and am clear of brain fog and some of my mental blocks or damage are lifting. The math circuits in my brain are clearing now and I feel confident when doing my bookwork. My lymph glands in my arm pits are almost normal. The enlarged lymph a sign of infection has been in my arm pits, and under my breasts for 20 years. My lungs, kidneys, bladder, liver and skin are all functioning well. My balance, stiffness and edema are all much improved. My digestion is not causing me any symptoms now. My sleep is better and I've stopped snoring. I had pre cancer spots on hands and face and they have all dried up and fallen off. I wonder how long it will take to get rid of all the Lyme pathogens and get my immune system strong enough to keep everything else in control. These are the signs I have been waiting for.

Over all my symptoms of MS are reduced. Last week I had a episode with spasms and leg pain but that may be another retracing of old symptoms. I still have pains but am hoping that clears as well. I am now taking 14 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement two times a day. I am also taking Senokot laxative, as suggested by Jim Humble. and probiotics and enzymes as well as my vitamin and minerals and supplements and EFA oils. Jim is going to include some of my protocols in the book he is working on now. In the past I have done Chelation and Ozone treatments and have had similar results however I believe the pathogens were not all killed and reproduced and caused me to have symptoms again. I am hoping this treatment with MMS will help to prevent a reocurance. I plan to continue to take the maintainance dose for the rest of my life. MW

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.067 sec, (2)