CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Psychiatry Exposed! Another cash cow for the medical profession.

Incharge Views: 9,692
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,144,035

Re: Psychiatry Exposed! Another cash cow for the medical profession.

"DQ praises the video and the video alleges various conspiracies."

"Once again DQ is waxing paranoiaic although not compared to his rants on the political debate forum .Ofcourse ,one cant diagnose eg depression with the certainty that one diagnoses a bacterial infection and likewise it is diffucult to say whether someone is cured as opposed to helped . From this he concludes an organized Conspiracy to create a world govt is behind psychiatry ."

I'm not sticking up for DQ. He has shown in the past that he is capable of doing that himself, but since I posted the original video, and conclude from the facts presented from a host of seemingly credible people that the contents are true.

Therefore, your non conspiracy theory issue with DQ, and indirectly with me are as wrong as they can be.

You either didn't watch the whole video, or you can't comprehend what you see, hear, and read. If this doesn't sound like a conspiracy, I don't know the meaning.

Move the slide to 6 minutes 30 seconds of the first video, and listen, and read.

"“We must aim to make it (psychiatry) permeate every educational activity in our national life. Public life, politics, and industry should all of them be within our sphere of influence. We have made a useful attack on a number of professions. The two easiest of them naturally are the teaching profession, and the church. The most difficult are Law, and Medicine.”

To this:

G. Brock Chisholm, Co-founder of the world federation for mental health added,

“To achieve world government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men, their individualism, and loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas”

The expenditure for this"Cash Cow" from our government rose from 1 million in 1946 to 1.4 Billion today. An increase of 139,000 percent.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)