CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My experience today

ratgirldjh Views: 2,739
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 124,323

Re: My experience today

hey - i have just read your message
i too have recently started using morning urine on my skin and am also amazed at the results. i am 48 and have been using only natural homemade formulas on my skin mostly VCO and VCO sea-salt and or clay. all of these dry out my skin with the except of the VCO - but as you probably know when you are getting older you really need to exfoliate and that is what i've been trying to figure out how to do without really scrubbing too much life out of my skin.
for many years i have had dry skin. using VCO internally and externally has helped a lot with this - but i am starting to get fine lines and my skin elactisity has diminished. before, the only thing that i got result with was amla powder masks and scrub - but this is hard to obtain for me - and i wanted something that i could get very easily.
voila!! urine!!! free and readily available!!!
i have only been doing this for 3 days and i am amazed at the difference.
when i tried it in my hair - i didn't get such good results - but it may be because i did not leave it in long enough. i am going to try the full body treatment soon.
glad to see someone else is also experiencing the same good results as i am.
because i have really no one else to talk to about this - my boyfriend would totally freak out.... if he knew...
thanks for writing your message. good to know that i am not the only one!!!
ratgirldjh in austin, tx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)