Re: Dilute HCL cures same as MMS ?

SilverFox Views: 3,598
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,142,622

Re: Dilute HCL cures same as MMS ?

Hello Bruce,

That's OK, I can't understand a thing you are saying either... [smile icon]

However, I still have more questions...

I believe it was in the studies done with rats (do you have rats "down under?"), it was observed that they were only able to get around 30% of the ClO2 into their blood supply. 70% of the ClO2 solution passed right through them.

The 30% that was circulated through their system took around 72 hours to be completely eliminated from their system.

I don't know how this transfers to humans, but let's just run for a minute using these numbers...

Here is the question...

If we assume 5 liters of blood, and recognize that only 30% of what we put it is actually going to make it into our blood, do we adjust things upwards to compensate?

For example: We could adjust the 5 liters up to 8.5 liters knowing that we are loosing 70% off the top due to the inefficiencies of our bodies to process chlorous acid.

Moving on, I may have been misinformed. I was under the impression that the PH of citric acid was lower than that for lemon juice. Lemon juice is around 2.5, and I though a 10% solution of citric acid was around 2.

Are you sure a 10% solution of citric acid has a PH higher than lemon juice?

Just to make sure we are on the same page here...

You are saying that to treat 5 liters of liquid using ASC technology, you would use 0.15 ml (about 3 drops) of a 28% chlorite solution and activate it with 0.03 ml (a little less than 1 drop) of a 50% citric acid solution.

I am using 20 drops = 1ml.

In doing this, you would have around 1 PPM available ClO2 in your 5 liters of liquid.

Is this what you said?

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)