CureZone   Log On   Join
Rosacea Cure

molly bloom Views: 9,730
Published: 16 y

Rosacea Cure

Lately I've been all over curezone dropping this amazing discovery I found. Thought I'd throw it out there to the community because I'm continuing to be amazed at my reversal of Rosacea.

As some of you know, I've really been into essential oils lately. Mostly aromatherapy. They are very powerful therapies.

I was reading about Helichrysum and Patchouli. So I mixed up some Jojoba oil with health doses of those two oils (the Helichrysum in 10% and s copper free). The Patchouli was Sweet, steam distilled.

I added some Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil and a drop of lavender and sweet fennel.

Rosacea was gone in two days. Since then the two oils have taken away a variety of imperfections on my face and chest. They seem to be having an affect on my hyperpigmentation too (small changes).

I'm so excited. My husband is using this mix too, and his skin looks great, but he did get three huge zits on his forehead. But the man never used anything on his face...ever.

So, had to share. I think that essential oils are key to a variety of skin conditions, and I would suggest to anyone to do some reading about them. They are powerful, and as much reading as possible should be done. I go to Natures Gift and Mountain Rose Herbs websites for a lot of my info. It's out there on the net for sure.

Check it out!!

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)