CureZone   Log On   Join
Severe food allergies greatly helped by urine therapy!

anonalon Views: 9,565
Published: 16 y

Severe food allergies greatly helped by urine therapy!

My health has been declining due to MCS. I am really bad sometimes with remembering specific time frames, but I believe it to be about 2 weeks ago or maybe a little longer that I noticed I was becoming severely itchy after eating some chicken breast and beans. I also had some burning and tingling around my mouth, in my mouth, and face and a rash. It wasn't severe so I ate it again and this time had the same reaction only worse! I believe it may have been the next day when I had a turkey and cheddar sandwich on whole wheat and my throat started closing off! I knew this was obviously dangerous because I had very similar reaction to penicillin and needed life saving intervention. I started downing copious amounts of vitamin C and oil of oregano and got it under control. I was afraid to eat at this point. I drank some milk because it helps keep my blood Sugar stable at times when I am too full to eat anything. The same thing happened with the milk! At this point I realized that I was more than likely going to be allergic to anything I ate. Raw fruits were fine and I had reactions but nothing as severe as I did to the other things I ate. I got on curezone and found testimonials where some cured their food allergies with urine therapy. I was skeptical and I have no idea why, because it has helped me with so many other things. I ended up doing a search on Dr. Mercola to see if he had anything to say about curing food allergies . I ended up finding an article where he said you can cure your food allergies by going to a Doctor and having a special formulation prepared in liquid form with small amounts of the allergen in it. They place it under your tongue and your body becomes inoculated eventually over time to the allergen. He said it was expensive but well worth it because it was the best way to cure allergies. I realized that some of the allergens from the food I ate had to have made it's way in my urine because I would get similar reactions (in much less severity) to the urine therapy. So I realized it probably would work as Dr. Mercola's regime just without having to pay someone thousands of dollars to do it. Out of desperation I ate the foods that would make me sick on purpose to get it in my system. I had plenty of chewable vitamin C and oregano oil on hand to combat the allergies. I then put drops from the next 2 passings of urine and held it under my tongue. The results were amazing! I noticed the next day still being allergic but much less severe reactions. I decided this time to drink as much of the urine as I could stomach and still use drops. I did this for 2-3 days and then basically had no more reactions to my food except recently and it has been sporadic. I strongly believe that I will be cured if I do it regularly and for a longer period of time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)