CureZone   Log On   Join
Proof

knows Views: 2,530
Published: 16 y

Proof

Anti-parasite programs, colon cleansing, liver decongestion. Sure does get old after a while.

There are no cures, there are no quick fixes.

As you go down this road I get asked all the time, and I get comments all the time. "Doc, I don't feel any better", "It's worse", "When am I going to feel good"? And I say "Hang on there, you'll make it". And sure enough once enough of the poisons have been processed out and the bugs killed off they start feeling quite a bit better. But it IS a test of faith. It does take time for even truth to work.

Especially the liver flush. I don't like doing them either but I always considered that my body runs better with the liver decongested. So no matter how much I argued with myself I ended up doing a flush and sure enough I felt better or at least I knew my body was running better now.

Proof: It comes down to seeing the proof of why you are sick. It can be pretty gross too. But once you see all that garbage come out of you it's easy to understand why you are sick. And it doesn't matter how you feel after the flush your body is indeed running better because of the flush.

It gets pretty nasty. After a while of passing all this rotten, smelly, disgusting stuff out of the colon, liver and rest of the body you can literally see what was making you so sick. You have proof. You have to know a body will run a lot better without all that smelly, foul junk in you. But man, it ain't easy to go through.

But you stick with it anyway because you HAVE seen the nasties, you have smelled the foulness of it, you have seen the dead bugs, the lymphatic debris. You "innately" know your body HAS to be running better when its cleaner on the inside.

Is it possible to have a body as clean as it was when you were a kid? Of course it is. That you got all loaded up with the garbage is really not your fault. You thought you could "believe" the doctors and preachers and the politically correct.

Six months go by and you're feeling better but you don't trust it because everyone else says it's not doable. Yet your body is indeed running better, it's stronger, more alive, your brain is functioning clearly now, your thoughts are aligning. My God man, by the time that next birthday comes rolling along you're going to feel like you're 25 not 48.

And the second time around is indeed much better. You can't be fooled anymore. You've got the good nutrition going in, the good oils and water. But most importantly you've seen firsthand WHY you were sick. You saw it, you smelled it, you spend countless hours eliminating it. NOW you're healthy and you know it. And you completely understand the fundamentals you applied to get your health back. Life is good.

So when doing the flushes, cleanses and bug killer know for a FACT that you are a bit healthier today than you were the day before you did that flush, you passed the bugs or cleaned the colon. You HAVE to be.

PROOF

Doc Sutter

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (2)