CureZone   Log On   Join
My wheatgrass problems

Views: 8,441
Published: 16 y

My wheatgrass problems

I have a lot of friends who told me how good wheatgrass is for you, so I started going to a health food store and taking a shot nearly every day.

I was very tired, but did not connect it because everyone said how much energy it gave them.

My skin started itching. Very bad. I broke out in hives on my arms, legs, and chest. It got so bad that I had to cover my arms and legs all the time. They were a bloody mess from scratching them! I was told this was detox and to continue with the wheatgrass.

Finally, after a couple of months, I took all I could take, and stopped the wheatgrass, thinking I must be allergic to it.

I stopped for several weeks.

But I wanted the benifits of the Chlorophyll, so I went back to the health food store and bought a bottle of Chlorophyll.

At first, everything was Ok. But then the itching came back really bad. I went to my doctor, who said I had dermatitis,and gave me some cream. The cream did nothing.

Went to a dermatologist, who said it was excema, and gave me more cream. It did nothing.

I was miserable, so I went to the Emergency room, and they said it was a Staph infection,and would not even touch me to test it or anything. They gave me yet more cream, and high doses of Antibiotics .

That did NOTHING either.

I finally stopped taking the Chlorophyll, and the itching immedietely stopped and cleared up.

Ok, so a year went by, and I decided to try the wheatgrass again, out of curiosity. I did a shot on a day when I was off work a couple of days, in case of a reaction.

Nothing happened!

So, a couple of days later, I did another shot.

Nothing happened-no itching!

A couple of days later, I did another shot, and my legs started itching.

Waited a few more days,and got a colonic done, and then did another shot of wheatgrass.

By the next day, my face and chest was broken out in SEVERE acne-I look like a teenager again!

So what do you think is going on? Am I allergic to wheatgrass, or is this some sort of EXTREME side effects of detoxing?

If the latter is the case, then how much wheatgrass should I do? Or how often should I do a shot of it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.043 sec, (2)