CureZone   Log On   Join
Emotion...

sanctuary2 Views: 2,096
Published: 16 y

Emotion...

You know how your inner being offers you emotion to let you know if you are positively or negatively creating? Well how do you know the difference between negative emotion offered by inner guidance, and just your own fears and insecurities?

I am reading the book, "Feel the Fear, and do it Anyway". It suggests that even though you are feeling scared or apprehensive (negative emotion), you should push through and do what it is that you are wanting to do.

I am starting a new job next week. It's a great job. I wanted it. I manifested it over two weeks of intensive thought on the subject. However there are some challenging aspects to the job and I am a little nervous about those. On one hand I am looking at it as a "growth seeking" opportunity, which it is. But there is part of me that is concerned that the negativity I feel towards it is my inner guidance, telling me that I shouldn't be taking this job.

So which is it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)