CureZone   Log On   Join
chilblains

Views: 11,438
Published: 16 y

chilblains

I tried UT about 2 years ago and I started getting what appeared to be chilblains. My toes swelled up and itched so bad. It was the worse pain I've ever felt, and I've been kicked in the nuts. I thought it was a healing reaction so I kept with it but the chilblains lasted for months. The pain got so bad I could barely walk. I stopped UT and it eventually went away. Chilblains is only supposed to occur during cold weather so I tried UT again in the summer, and my toes started swelling up again so I stopped again, and it went away again. I haven't done UT in a long time but my toes started swelling up again a couple months ago and they've been like that ever since. It jumps around from toe to toe usually affecting about 2 on each foot at a time. Does anyone know why UT would cause this or how to treat it? If you dont know what chilblains is just search it online and you can find pics of it. I've tried all the treatments I've read about online from simply keeping your feet warm to rubbing onions on them but the problem persists. I've also been to a derm who didnt know what it was. The only thing that stops the itching is dmso but it's not as effective as it used to be.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)