CureZone   Log On   Join
My Candida Success story so far...!

healthwize Views: 5,058
Published: 16 y

My Candida Success story so far...!

I'm not a retailer or seller of any sort. I just want to tell my story after years of suffering and possibly finding the "miracle pill" of health!

A few weeks ago I was suffering the worst case of Candida imaginable! I could barely get up out of bed. My back was so sore it felt like it was broken. My stomach was so bloated my waist couldn't fit in many of my jeans and it distended a good 5 inches circumference and gave me "artificial love handles." Worst of all, my extreme FATIGUE had gotten to the point where I felt like I was literally dieing! I was tired of the doctors telling me theres nothing wrong with me and getting negative test results back. I knew there was something wrong with me! I had all the classic signs of Candida which I believe resulted from binging on alcohol and creating a overly acidic state where the friendly bacteria couldn't win. My bowel movements slowed way down to one every other day where it had been regular at 2-3 times a day most of my life until 8 years ago. I tried eating healthier (i had always been a pretty healthy eater growing up, but got lazy and ate lots of "dead" processed carbs). Living in a city where unemployment was at a all-time high and being jobless for months--maybe it was all in my head?? I knew it wasn't, but I moved to San Diego for a new job and a fresh change. Its hard not to feel better living in the best climate in the country, but it was a temporary fix as my health condition worsened greatly.

So I started exercising every weekend. Sports made me mentally and physically better, but that was only temporary due to the endorphin rush. I tried all kinds of herbal/natural rememdies such as a 2 Colonix Detoxes, a Paragone cleanse, 2 Natures Way Thisilyn Cleanses, a Kidney Cleanse, then lots of Fiber!! I recorded my daily results on my calendar looking for patterns. While there was some moderate improvement mainly from releasing toxins from my colon, I still wasn't regular and I still felt horrible! Not to mention the taste of Colonix was horrible. I went back on fiber like Metamucil and tried ALL the other natural fiber mixes..even that stopped working!! I was still not regular. I knew the ONLY TIME I felt more "energetic" was after I had a bowel movement. That was key for me. I was so desperate for energy I told the Dr. I can live with all the other symptoms, just give me some energy! I would drink up to three cups of very rich coffee a day and it wasn't phasing my energy levels one bit! That was just so I could "function" like watch tv or click a mouse. Once I saved eleven 12 oz. coffee canisters that I drank in the last 6mo. I didn't have ANY energy to work at a job anymore or think!....until one fateful day at a grocery store. I stumbled upon a book by Jordan Rubin. I read it front to back and found out he how he healed himself using Homeostatic Soil Organism. The story was so unbelievable, I didn't take it seriously, but Googled HSO. It seemed to be just a marketing name for probiotics from the soil, which seemed logical to me knowing that our mineral depleted soil is what we were all missing in our diets. Prior generations weren't such clean freaks or germiphobes and somehow survived!

Anyway, one day I saw Primal Defense Ultra at the health store, but thought it was too expensive. Of course the clerk hyped it up and Garden of Life products so I kinda just thought it was just that--hype. Anyway, a few months went by and I couldnt take the pain anymore. I'm was so sick and tired of being sick and tired!! Finally I decided I'm just gonna buy it--even if it doesnt work and get my money back!

So I took Primal Defense Ultra thinking it wouldn't work, upping the dosage to 2 and finally 3 caps a day. Being pessimistic after trying every remedy I didn't even notice on the fith day that my stomach was no longer bloated and my pants are fitting loose! I realized that my bowel movements are well formed and regular too. I still wasn't excited. However, On the seventh day I went to bed late, and woke up after only getting maybe 4 hours sleep with the MOST ENERGY I HAD FELT IN THE LAST 10 YEARS or more!! It was exactly as someone else had described about beating Candida.."it was as if someone had lifted a fog from my life"!! Everything was clearer and I could concentrate and think! I truly felt like a miracle happened as I had not been expecting this stuff to actually WORK! The next several days were tempered by either a "healing crisis" or flu like symptoms I got from a friend a previous day or so? Amazingly I kicked the sore throat and chill symptoms pretty that same day by taking the pills and drinking some fresh juice. Unfortunately, I strained a back muscle playing tennis so the fatigue and muscle pain is hard to differentiate from die-off?

So far this has been the best discovery of all the "natural" remedies I've tried to heal thyself. Its important to note, that with this newfound energy, I easily kicked my occasional cigerette habit, all coffee, all sodas, white flour, and wheat habit which I'm sure helped. I also started drinking fresh juice with "LIVE" enzymes which will hopefully repair the years of damage I did to myself and feed the friendly bacteria. I really hope it will last? I won't really know til my back strain heals...I'll keep you posted...

**Any feedback about my story is welcome.

ps. This is my real true personal story.
Please don't use it or abuse it. Thank you.

-gb
© 2008

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (3)