CureZone   Log On   Join
New Cream

Matchmaker Views: 2,115
Published: 16 years ago

New Cream

Hi all,

My husband has been using Rg's new cream as an after shave cream and he says that he doesn't get rasor rash anymore. It also is getting rid of his ecezma on his mustach which he has had a hard time finding anything that would work. He says it doesn't itch anymore and the scales are gone.
I know that my toe nail fungus is getting better because my toe doesn't hurt like it did before I started using the cream. I now can see a new toe nail growing and it looks normal. No more pedicures for me! I also dab some cream on a Q-tip and put it up my nose because I had severe sinus problems in the past. Sometimes I get out a long white thing that is not mucus and I am thinking that it is an Ascaris (roundworm). I used to get severe headaches in the Winter, but since doing the Humaworm cleanse, this year I have had no headaches. When I first started the Humaworm cleanse, I felt the critters running under my scalp for their lives and it really itched. I still feel a few now and then crawling around but nothing like I had before. I still feel like I have an Ascaris (round worm) infestation problem because inbetween cleanses I start to get a little ecezma on my scalp but it is gone now due to putting the new cream on the spots. I feel like eventually I will get all of the critters but it will take a few more cleanses. I feel like I am on the right path to good health. Thank you RG for amazing products. You have every right to be proud of yourself. Your life time follower....Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.059 sec, (1)