CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Acne No More eBook!

trysten3000 Views: 27,408
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,132,253

Re: Acne No More eBook!

I havent read all the information on that page. but yeah I just meant curezone in general, reading all the posts here you will get all the info discussed in his book. And I didnt follow the detox exactly. I did most of the things in his book though and I did a lot of detoxing. Im not saying detoxing wont help or even end the problem eventually. But I found following the instructions in his book 100% nearly impossible. He wants you to go find local organic farmers to make kefir from goats milk and all this other stuff that was nearly impossible for me. (I dont live in an area with organic farmers). He also expects you to buy like a million dollars worth of supplements.

Anyways, its an ok book but 40 bucks???? Its a rip off and its taking advantage of sufferers IMO...I dont know I would try and prevent people from buying it if I could. Of course Im really poor and if money isnt an issue for you I say go for it. It just wasnt realistic for me, I am doing all the detox I can but I still have to work and stuff and doing months of barely eating anything but sprouts, etc. Wasnt giving me enough energy. Id rather do things at my own pace.

Oh yeah, another thing about that book, the writer used to be there to support and help people, he even had a forum for awhile, then he basically abandoned his whole forum and operation. I couldnt even get ahold of their customer service people when I needed to. Im not sure what his involvement with this is anymore. It just doesnt seem like a very good thing to be selling this book and then not even follow through with promises, for example I was supposed to get a "free deal" ebook along with my purchase and the link they sent for me to log in and get it became broken and never got fixed...just stuff like that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.187 sec, (1)