CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UT on my forehead seems to make things worse

Views: 4,000
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,128,736

Re: UT on my forehead seems to make things worse

I am sure these are signs that the therapy is working. But internal therapy would be complementary and you would get better results. I have been practicing urine therapy for at least 3 years on an almost regular basis (one glass at night and one in the morning - stopped for three months last summer). And even though I was relatively in good health, there were many improvements. I use it internally, homeopatically (when I seem to be coming down with the flu etc...), I sometimes use compresses if I hurt myself and give a 'treatment' once in a while to my hair to nourish them. The old urine is too smelly so I use the first morning urine. I only had one cold in three years and it is because I had stopped the therapy for approx. 3 months.

We have to remember that the therapy goes along with a good diet (vegetarian if possible) and a good lifestyle (fresh air, exercises, enough sleep etc...).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)