CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have been actually witnessing the paranormal the past few years especially since moving in my new home. My baby has been seeing these as well.

FirstFastMay06 Views: 3,971
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,116,660

Re: Have been actually witnessing the paranormal the past few years especially since moving in my new home. My baby has been seeing these as well.

Why don't you pray to your god to take this away. I messed around with Ouija boards when I was a teen and no matter what, I was talking to spirits back then and when I asked it a question of when I was going to die I immediately quit using them and prayed and haven't touched them since. You need to get that shit out of your head whether it is real, fake, or whatever. When I was growing up horror movies were my favorite. I had many bad dreams for many years. I stopped watching them because of this and guess what... I no longer have bad horrible dreams. I am not going to say you are crazy because I know there are good/bad spirits all around us and I am certain that some people can see them manifest themselves. If this is was my problem though I know through the power of God that he would help me overcome this small obstacle. Have faith and know that God created this whole universe. Look how vast it is (40 - 80 billion light years across - whatever it is) and know that God is powerful and he can cover your eyes/imagination to these "ghosts" so easily. Having stuff like this in your life is such a waste of what we are here for. Why don't you try eating a healthy diet, getting all minerals and vitamins, and exercise to make sure there is not an imbalance. You need to do something about it and posting here was a good step because you can get advice. That is all anyone can give you though. I think too many try to profit on this type of thing so don't believe everyone, just get many ideas and find out what works for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)