CureZone   Log On   Join
Poor Liver Flush Results

leem9905 Views: 1,631
Published: 16 y

Poor Liver Flush Results

Just completed Liver Flush after using Dewormer for a week. So far I've had two BM's and the first yielded 2 floating stones (brown colored) about the size of a jellybean, and the second: nothing.

I have all the symptoms of someone who needs to flush their liver. My blood sugar is crazy, I have zero energy, pale stools, I feel like I've got the flu most of the time, I can't think straight, ANXIETY, etc.

I did a liver flush a year ago and got tons of green stones (300 or so)... some of them pretty big too! I noticed a big change in my symptoms too! Since then, in the last year, I flushed 3 more times, and nothing came out. And again, this time, nothing really.

Currently, I'm using LBB and Dewormer, as well as Dr. Christopher's Kidney, Liver/Gallbladder, and Blood Cleanse Formulas, and I'm eating mostly veggies, with some chicken at most meals.

Any advice would be great. I'm having a hard time making it through a day's work, and I'm afraid I can't keep going like this for long before I lose my job.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)