CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes Dear Donna, there is a Conspiracy.

Views: 894
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,120,988

Re: Yes Dear Donna, there is a Conspiracy.

I appreciate your answer, Rokybird, but I sure don't like it... I'm sure you don't like it, either!

I'm quite aware of "the conspiracy." There are, however, a lot of things I don't know that you guys do know. So I ask, at the risk of appearing stupid sometimes. I really, really do care. I try to tell people here what my background is so they can understand how I've been conditioned to think. Sometimes people on the way, way left have been conditioned to hate people like me, a girl from the way, way right, as much as I was conditioned to dislike folks on the way, way left. By asking a ton of questions, and spending a lot of time thoughtfully considering the posts here and on the Conspiracy forum, I've gained a much better understanding of the truth. I'm very grateful to those who have put the energy into opening my eyes and helping me with my questions.

With the last of the primaries, including mine, coming up next Tuesday, it looks like there will be a couple of neocons running for the office of the President. This makes me sad. There's a new buzz I'm hearing here in Texas that the GOP primary may be a 3-way split and the vote will have to be decided at the convention. Won't that be a fun weekend! Shoot, yeah, I'm going to try to get seated! But we shall see what we shall see.

Y'all pray for our country.

Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)