CureZone   Log On   Join
Health and Truyia

biosafe Views: 2,867
Published: 16 y

Health and Truyia

Posts from Health and Truyia on the support forum about me are comical.

Truyia why would I supplement myself with JH's Protocol of rubbish and lies, are you that silly that you take poisons, yes, you are an Miracle-Mineral-Supplement user. And to ease your pain I use a stabilized ClO2 mouthwash, same benefits, and no sickness.

Health, of to the laundromat with you, you could probably do with an iron, after all, you are just a little wrinkly old man who does not put the toilet seat down. But did you not say you want to reach through your screen and pinch some heads on the debate forum. You are a heartless fool, you were right when your wife was sick using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement with the statement you made,
"(I mean, what do you tell a doctor, if you're forced to go into the emergency room in the middle of the night? "Hi Doctor, my wife can't breath so we've been feeding her pool chemicals for the last 2 months. What could possibly be wrong with her?")"

but I'll bet you keep shoving it down her throat. Anyone that spends $1,300 a month on supplements and Say's

"GOSH just typing about it makes me want to RUSH RIGHT DOWN and take another dose"

needs to see a special type of doctor.
In the last 11 days since your JH sermon, you have a cure for digestive enzymes, ADHD, autism, your loose stools and leaky gut, rebound situations etc, etc. And what a load of rubbish your test strip information. Do you drink Johny, Ill bet your reaching for the bottle right now. Put it back and have some more Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , remember Johny "get it where you can"

Why don't you JH believers both go to the site below and explain how this product (A safe strength of the same chemical as MMS) has been around since 1975, 25 years before good old Jim invented it, and if you look closely you will see testimonials back to the 80's

http://www.foodreserves.com/stabilizedoxygen.html

I especially look forward to your next sermon Johny, and this is how you spell
pseudoephedrine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)