CureZone   Log On   Join
please help,I think I was abducted last night

Mary Kelly Views: 25,190
Published: 16 y

please help,I think I was abducted last night

I’m an 18 year old from Australia and I suspect I was abduced by aliens last night as weird as that sounds. I’ve always been in two minds about alien abductions, like most people I suppose I envision someone out in a field, beamed up and probed and it sort of makes me laugh to hear about some ridicules cases, but I’m always thought we weren’t alone is the universe and I’ve always had a paranoia about being observed but besides that I’m completely sane, social, normal and well adjusted. Last year I woke up to a very strange sensation of floating in an intense bright light and being completely paralysed, I tried to scream out but I couldn’t and I had never felt so afraid but it died away and everything went back to normal. After that I became interested in alien abduction experiences and read some books about it but I never really believed. I had a simular experience last night but with more alarming symptoms of abduction. I was dreaming as usual and then I woke from the dream I had been in to find myself being surrounded by an intense bright light that although I had my eyes closed I could still and feel on my skin. I was so terrified I tried to call out but I could only breathe loudly and hoarsely. I couldn’t move and along with the light was a loud humming. It died away and the fear stopped and I felt an incredible relief. I then noticed that by bed covers were off, which is very unusual for me, and I felt completely disorientated. I figured out I must be in my bedroom because I could hear my clock ticking and my goldfish swimming about but I still felt like I was on the other side of my room. My arms and legs were in weird positions that were really uncomfortable but I couldn’t move them. After laying awake for a while in the dark I then was able to move my arms again and I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew my dad was waking me up at 12:30 in the afternoon, which is really late for me since I’m an early riser. My bed covers were back on and I was in a comfortable position but embarrassingly enough, I noticed when I got up I had wet the bed, which I might mention is extremely bizarre and I habit I kicked when I was a pre-schooler. Now I’m up my muscles ache hugely all over my body like I’m recovering from a huge workout, which I hadn’t done, and particularly my arms ache and they feel sore and really weak, I have trouble holding objects and lifting my arms, especially my right arm. It’s like the feeling after a blood test. My back hurts and my mind is all scattered and headachy. I also noticed all my veins in my hands and arms seem to be protruding and my lips are unnaturally red. I also saw some little round bruises on my arms but they seem to have gone now. I’m open to the fact that I may have been dreaming, or I’m sick but if anyone has had a simular experience, I’d love to get some feed back.
Thank you very much

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)