CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Viva Releasing La Resistance!

Invincible Views: 6,627
Published: 16 y

Viva Releasing La Resistance!

OK, if you haven’t already done so, please read the thread “What's stopping you from having what you want?”  http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1111060#i and spend at least an hour or so writing out your answers.

Quick refresher – by now, you have a heading, such as:

~ I want a job where my skills and talents are fully utilised
~ I want to attract Mr Right and spend the rest of my life with him
~ I want to attract continual financial abundance
~ I want to earn $$XYZ /increase my income by XYZ%
~ I want to weigh XYZ /I want to release all my excess weight
(The more specific the heading, the easier to focus later)

After the heading (refer back to the post linked to above)
You will now have a long list of why you CAN’T have what you want, what types of beliefs are holding you back and any other limitations you think you might have.

For example:

~ I WANT to attract Mr Right and live happily ever after!

My blocks – limiting thoughts/beliefs:

“I’m not pretty/thin/funny/interesting/smart enough to have Mr Right”
“There aren’t enough good men to go round”
“I’m too old”
“All the nice men are already taken”
“Men are only after one thing”
“Men are basically selfish and untrustworthy”
“Men are dangerous, I might get hurt again”
“Mr Right wouldn’t want me!”

Also the problems with having (achieving what I want) Mr Right are:

“I won’t have enough time to myself for personal growth”
“I’ll lose my free time/time to spend with friends”
“My friends would be jealous”

Your list is likely to bring up some painful feelings. That’s ok. You are where you are so that is ALWAYS ok.
RELEASING RESISTANCE

Step 1 is to accept these feelings in their entirety. Make peace with them. This is not the time to look for better feeling thoughts. Read your list several times over, then close your eyes and go inside. Be with yourself, feeling what you feel. You may get images coming up or hear words or just sense things. There may be messages about how you came to possess these limiting beliefs and attitudes. Take note of them. Were these beliefs borrowed from parents, teachers, siblings, other influential adults? Were they as a result from fearful experiences as a child?

As you feel your feelings, be gentle on yourself. There is no blame or guilt. Imagine that a little child has come to you with this list, she is sitting in your arrms and you are hearing her pain.

Realise that these attitudes and beliefs are extremely prevalent in our society and much of the world is running according to these false notions. No wonder you have incorporated these ideas into your reality.

Step 2: Now become aware that the beliefs that block your path to happiness have no objective truth. The opposite of your beliefs could be just as true, and is true for someone else in your world. That the only reason you have these limiting beliefs is that you have thought them over and over again until you convinced yourself that they were true.

Now, play around with the opposites of all your beliefs. (This will take a little time)

For example: If you have a belief that “Men are basically selfish and untrustworthy” change that to the opposite: “Men are basically selfless and trustworthy” and sit with that for a while. See that this is true sometimes. See that there are men out there who are like this. Find some examples of this new concept until you are convinced that there is truth in it. Think about any relationships you know where the man is just like that, or look in history and find your examples.

Another example: If you have a belief that “I have to work hard for my money”, change that to 2 different opposites “I don’t have to work hard for my money” and “People don’t have to work hard for their money.” Now, go and look for the truth in the new statement/belief. Bring to mind that there have been times when money flowed into your experience and you never worked for it, and how there are many people in our society who seem to be having an easy time of it and money also flows to them easily.

Step 3: As you sit with your feelings, split yourself into the physical you and non physical you.

The physical you is embodied as the one who is feeling the feelings. The non physical you is that part of you that is the God force (your higher self/ Inner Being).

Now, sit facing your God force, that which is source energy focusing on you, sitting there, feeling your feelings. Your God force is a pure stream of loving and joyful energy.

Allow the physical you to speak to your God Force:

“I am willing to release all destructive and self-defeating thought patterns”
“I am willing to release all untrue and limiting beliefs”
“I forgive and release everyone in my life”
“I forgive and release myself”
“I now let go of all accumulated guilt, fear, resentment, disappointments and grudges”
“All my negative self images and attitudes are now dissolved”
“All barriers to my full expression and enjoyment of life are now removed”
“I approve of everything about me”
“I love and accept myself completely”
“I am perfect, whole and complete”
“The world is a safe and beautiful place”
“My life is blessed with an abundance of peace, happiness and joy”
“The Universe provides for me everything that I desire”
“All is well in my world”
(Change or add to these affirmations that best suits you or ask me for help to write some new affirmations)

And while you speak (or write out) these affirmations, allow your God Force (Inner being/higher self/Soul Light) to shower the physical you with loving energy. Whatever it takes for you to feel this is fine (using the colours of Gold, silver, pink and bright white light are useful)

You might like to do part 3 several times, until you feel all blocks are dissolved.

It would be extremely beneficial to write out each of the above affirmations 20 times in one sitting. And even more beneficial if you were to write out the affirmations in the first, second and 3rd persons, using your name.

For example:

“I, (Beth/Lori/Monica) love and accept myself completely”
“(Beth/Lori/Monica), you love and accept yourself completely”
“(Beth/Lori/Monica) loves and accepts herself completely”

And with all affirmations, they are more effective written down and only effective if you feel the meaning as you say or write them.

Step 4: Every day, for month, morning and night, read you affirmations out loud to yourself in front of a mirror. Look into your eyes. You may feel silly at first, but trust me, this is a very powerful process.

Much love
Maya X

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (6)