CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ok, I don't want to Vax or do I, now what? Help!

Views: 2,252
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,106,645

Re: Ok, I don't want to Vax or do I, now what? Help!

I understand. See if you can at least get individual vaccines instead ov the multiple vaccinations. Multiple vaccinations are the ones most likely to contain mercury. Ask the doctor to show you each of the inserts for the vaccines. The doctor may not even know that mercury comes in many different brand names. Listed below are all the known names for mercury;

They say that they took the mercury out of vaccines but it is not true. Look in the inserts for each vaccine you allow others to inject into your child's blood and see if any of the following other names for mercury are in the insert.

Aeroaid
Curativ

Ethyl (2-mercaptobenzoato-S) mercury sodium salt
[(o-carboxyphenyl)thio] Ethylmercury sodium salt

o-(Ethylmercurithio) benzoic acid sodium salt
Elcide 75
Elicide
Estivin
Ethylmercurithiosalicyclic acid, sodium salt
Ethylmercurithiosalicylate sodium
Ethylmercurithiosalicylate sodium salt

Mercurothiolate
Mercurate(1-), {ethyl[o-mercaptobenzoato(2-)]-,} sodium
Mercurate(1-), {ethyl[2-mercaptobenzoato(2-)-O,S]-,} sodium
Mercurochrome�
Mercural

Mercury, ethyl(hydrogen o-mercaptobenzoato)-, sodium salt
Mercury, ethyl(2-mercaptobenzoato-S)- sodium salt

Mercury {[(ocarboxyphenyl)thio]ethyl}-sodium salt
Merphol

Merseptyl (VAN)
Merthiolate�

Merthiolate salt
Merthiolate sodium
Merzonin sodium
Merzonin, sodium salt
Nosemack

Sodium ethylmercurithiosalicylate
Mercurothiolate
Mertorgan
Merfamin

Septicol
SET

Sodium ethylmercuric thiosalicylate
Sodium ethylmercurithiosalicylate
Sodium merthiolate
Sodium o-(ethylmercurithio)benzoate
Sodium salt of 2-(carboxyphenyl)thioethylmercury
Sodium 2-(ethylmercurithio)benzoate

Thimerosal
Thimerosal solution
Thimerosalate
Thimerosol
Thimerosol solution
Thimersalate
Thiomerosal
Thiomersalat
Thiomersalate

Thiomersalate
Thiomersal
Thiomersalan
Vitasepto

They may change the name to throw the wary parent off who actually looks into the ingredients of the vaccines they allow to be injected straight into a helpless babies blood. Don't trust your doctor to get it right. Once you trust them, they will tell you anything to get you to vaccinate. Bring two lists and give one to the doctor. Look at the inserts and you may be surprised at how many vaccines still contain mercury. I hope the best outcome for your child. If the doctor becomes pushy, tell her that you need more time to think it over. She is going to say that the risks are minimal or non-existent and then it is roulette time. Try crushing up some vitamin C and mixing it in your child's food for several days before vaccinating. There is a ton of pressure to vaccinate no matter what. I hope you have the courage to walk out with your little one if you find mercury is in those vaccines. Bless you and yours.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)